After the sun goes down, party the night away at these top bars, live music venues and dance clubs in the heart of Erie's downtown entertainment district.
28 North Gastropub
28 North Park Row
Erie, PA 16501
- Come see us at 28 North for our handcrafted cocktails, craft beers, and remarkable cusine!
Calamari's Squid Row
1317 State Street
(814) 459- 4276
- Good food! Good mood! Daily drink specials and over 60 menu items to enjoy on our outdoor deck during the summer months, featuring entertainment on Saturday night.
Sullivan's Pub & Eatery
301 French Street
- Erie's oldest Irish bar established in 1905. Daily food and drink specials. Sullivan's has something for everyone.
504 State Street
- Erie's premier Irish bar! Take pleasure in and enjoy the best food, drink and Irish hospitality!
1015 State Street
- Live entertainment! Nightly food and drink specials. Rock-n-roll weekends.
1109 State Street
- The place where everyone meets downtown after sundown. Enjoy scrumptious food, super drinks, and great fun!
JR's Last Laugh Comedy Club
1402 State Street
- Long week? Come to Jr's for an evening of laughter! It's the most fun you can have without being arrested.
508 State Street
- Erie's home of rock 'n roll! Live music! Featuring local, regional, and touring bands.
133 East Dobbins Landing
- Indoor and deck seating with transient docking for boaters. Open seven days.